by http://webgeektutorials.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For Whom The Blog Tips

Today I’m super excited to open my own blog, Web Gurus is a new blog designed to explore different web and graphic design techniques, examples and best practices.
I love design and passionate about it in all its shapes and forms. My vision is to make Web Gurus a great showcase for this passion and feed a worldwide audience to learn more and share their knowledge with the design community.
The blog contains various fields of design, such as coding, typography, Photoshop tutorials, CSS, Scripting, flash ,games tutorial and more.
If you’d like to become a contributor to this website by either writing a post or tutorial, do not hesitate to email me at shardulsingh@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting, hope you’ll enjoy your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment